- 1. INTRODUCTION
- 1.1. These terms and conditions relate to goods which you offer to purchase from the Khakuro online store (“our/this Website”). Please read these terms and conditions, which govern our use of this Website and our supply to you of any goods which offer to purchase through our on-line facilities (“the Terms and Conditions”). We will be unable to process any offer to purchase goods until you have done so. If there is anything you do not understand, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
- 1.2. By making an offer to purchase, you agree to be bound by the whole provisions of the Agreement (as defined in your clause 3.1 below) between you and us. If you do not accept these provisions you should not place an order.
- 1.3. These terms and conditions may be changed at any time by us and we are not under any obligations to notify you of such changes.
- 2. DEFINITIONS
- 2.1. “Commencement Date” means the date when our agreement with you is concluded (See clause 3.3);
- 2.2. “Confirmation Form” means the form that is shown on screen after you have placed an order, confirming details of the Goods which you have offered to purchase and which we have agreed to supply to you;
- 2.3. “Consumer” means an individual whose use of the Service is for personal purposes only, and not for use in connection with any trade, business or profession;
- 2.4. “Order Form” means the form completed by you online and showing details of the goods which you have offered to purchase from us;
- 2.5. “Return Form” means the form that you will be completing in case of any return or exchange cases that you may want to request upon receiving your goods.
- 2.6. “Goods” means the goods to be provided by us to you, as described in the Order Form and the Confirmation Form as well as on the pages of our Website relevant to those goods. (In the event of a discrepancy between the description of the Goods on this Website and that on the Order Form and the Confirmation Form, the description in the Order form or Confirmation Form shall be conclusive);
- 2.7. “We/Us/Our” refers to Khakuro International Sdn Bhd, a company incorporated in Malaysia (registered no. 1002549-M) and having our registered office at 9, Jalan Wawasan 12, Kawasan Perindustrian Sri Gading, 83300 Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia.
- 2.8. “You/Yours” refers to you, the person offering to purchase goods from us.
- 3. YOUR AGREEMENT WITH US
- 3.2. Nothing in this Website is intended or shall be interpreted to mean that we are making a legal offer to us to purchase the Goods. It is entirely at out discretion to accept or reject the offer to purchase.
- 3.3. The Agreement is concluded only when we have accepted your order by sending you a Confirmation Form (with the date of conclusion of the Agreement being the date shown on the Confirmation Form).
- 4. GENERAL
- 4.1. Payment can be made using any of the methods listed in this Website (payment) and will be debited when we have accepted your offer to purchase.
- 4.2. All prices are quoted in RM (Malaysian Ringgit) and inclusive of Sales Tax where applicable.
- 4.3. Our acceptance of your offer to purchase Goods is subject to their availability. Our acknowledgement of order acceptance via web or email is not a guarantee of delivery. We will inform you if we are unable to deliver the Goods which you have offered to purchase and a full refund will be given.
- 4.4. Every effort has been made to ensure the descriptions and price of goods are correct. We will inform you as soon as possible in the event of an error in pricing or description coming to our attention. When we notify you of such an error, you will have the option of either (i) confirming your offer to purchase subject to the corrected description or price, or (ii) retracing your offer to purchase and receiving a full refund if the Goods have been paid for.
- 5. DELIVERY
- 5.1. All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorization of your payment.
- 5.2. Free delivery for all orders above RM100. For orders below RM100 the delivery charges are as follows:
West Malaysia: RM10
East Malaysia: RM30
*delivery charges will be charged to the customers.
- 5.3. We shall endeavour to deliver the Goods you have offered to purchase within 3-5 working days after we receive your offer. If there are any delays we will notify you of such delay as soon as possible.
- 5.4. Your order will be delivered to you during office hours (9am – 6pm), Monday to Friday. We are unable to specify the time at which the goods will be delivered to you.
- 5.5. Your order will be delivered to you during office hours (9am – 6pm), Monday to Friday. We are unable to specify the time at which the goods will be delivered to you.
- 5.6. We can either deliver your order to the shipping address as defined by you during payment, or an alternative address such as a workplace, university or friend/family address at the checkout. The alternative delivery address must be in Malaysia.
- 5.7. A signature will be required upon delivery of the goods to you. Receipt of a signature at the delivery address will be verified that the order had been delivered to you. A signature may be obtained from any person at the given delivery address.
- 5.8. If no person is present at the delivery address you have provided, the courier may leave a card giving you instruction on either reattempt of delivery or collection from the courier depot.
- 5.9. If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept the delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the product to you) accept delivery or collect the product from the courier depot, then we may take of the following action:
- 5.9.1. Immediately terminate the product for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the order, in which case we will refund to you or your credit card company as applicable any money already paid to us under the applicable Contract.
- 5.10. It is your responsibility to ensure that Products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the Products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the Products are standard and bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you have
- 6. FAULTY PRODUCTS
- 6.1. We warrant that:
the Product will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered; and
the Product will conform with the manufacturer’s latest published instructions as set out on the Site or in our Product material at the time of your Order.
- 6.2. 30 days warranty claim will be given to customers if they claim within seven (7) days of purchase. The shoe has to be sent back to our head office for verification and this process will take seven (7) working days.
- 6.3. The Product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s latest published instructions as set out on the Site or as on the Product itself. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the Product strictly in accordance with those instructions.
- 6.4. Before delivery, we may make minor adjustments to material, colour, weight, measurements, design and other features to the extent that they are reasonable.
- 6.5. We try very hard to deliver Products in excellent condition. However, if you tell us that the Product is faulty, you agree to keep the Product in its current condition available for us (or our agent) to inspect within a reasonable time.
- 6.6. In order to provide you with any remedies for a faulty Product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the Product, including:
– you specifying with reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the Product is damaged or defective; and
– you providing us with the delivery note number and such other information as we reasonably require.
- 6.7. If you would like us to repair, replace or provide a refund for the Product where it did conform to the applicable Contract, and we find that the Product has:
– been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions; or
– been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair; or
– been dealt with or used contrary to our or the manufacturer’s instructions for the Product; or
– deteriorated through normal wear and tear, after delivery by us, we may at our discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and costs and charge this to your credit or debit card, or the payment details that you provided to us when you made your Order, and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
- 6.1. We warrant that:
- 7. RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with any merchandise you have ordered from us. However, if you’re unhappy for any reason, here’s what to do.
- 7.1. In the event that the items sent are wrong or defective item, you have up to 7 days Return Policy upon receiving of your goods.
- 7.2. All items must be packed in their original packaging with all tags attached and must be unused, unworn or undamaged condition.
- 7.3. We are unable to accept return items without the original packaging or in used/worn/damaged condition.
- 7.4. Please complete the Returns Form which have been enclosed with your received order, or enclose any note detailing your name, address, contact number and reason for return.
- 7.5. Please return the items to Khakuro Store
- 7.5.1. RETURN PROCEDURE
Please contact our Customer Service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return request. Once arrangements are done we will notify you. Send along the return goods, return requested email and printed copy of the proof of purchase (Confirmation Email which was send to your email inbox) to Khakuro Shop. We will process your request within 5-7 working days upon receiving your goods and you will receive an email notification. Please take note that refund will be credited within 14 working days from the date of returning the goods.Please note that you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods to us, and we will not reimburse you for this.
- 8. RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
- 8.1. You may cancel this agreement if the product is not available for any reason. You will be notified of such cases and any money received will be refunded using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product.
- 8.2. If you wish to cancel the agreement, you must notify us in writing and email your notification to our customer service team at myKhakuro.customerservice@Khakuro.com
- 8.3. Once an order has been dispatched, it may not be cancelled and the item must be returned to us.
- 9. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- 9.1. We accept the following methods of payment.
Online Banking & E-Wallet:-
– MAYBANK 2U
– CIMB CLICKS
– RHB NOW
– HONG LEONG CONNECT
– BANK RAKYAT
– BANK ISLAM
– AFFIN BANK
– ALLIANCE ONLINE
– AMBANK GROUP
- 9.2. Payment made by any of the methods mentioned at Clause 9.1 will be debited upon receiving of your confirmed. The total amount you pay is the same, regardless of the payment method you use. Payment will be processed using the services of IPay88 Merchant services.
- 9.1. We accept the following methods of payment.
- 10. DATA PROTECTION
- 11. COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT
- 11.1. We operate a complaints handling procedure that we use to try resolve any disputes that may have arise. You may need to contact us according to the contact details stated at Clause 1.1 of these Terms and Conditions.
- 11.2. In the event of a complaint it will help us if you can describe the object of your complaint as accurately as possible and details of your order as provided in the Confirmation Form. Should you not received any feedback from us within 5 Business Days, please make further enquiries. In rare cases, your email may be caught up in our spam filters or not reach us due to any technical difficulties.
- 12. GENERAL
- 12.1. We shall keep a record of your Order and these Terms and Conditions until six years after we have accepted your Order. However, for your future reference, we advise you to print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions, your Order, the Acknowledgement and the Confirmation of Order.
- 12.2. No failure or delay by us or you in exercising any right under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it or in any way modify or diminish our or your rights under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract.
- 12.3. If any clause in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term.
- 12.4. You shall not assign, transfer, novate, charge, sub-contract, create any trust over or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions or a Contract or all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract.
- 12.5. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, an agency or a relationship of employer and employee between you and us.
- 12.6. No person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall acquire any rights under it or be entitled to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has relied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these Terms and Conditions or that Contract its assent to any such term.
- 12.7. These Terms and Conditions and Agreement (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysia Law. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in English language.
- 13. AMENDMENT TO THE GENERAL BUSINESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on-line. However, continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US